After a long hot summer, we are now well into fall, a season where we often see a rise in real estate transactions. Many of you have asked what’s happening with the current market, so I have decided to share some of my thoughts with you.
1. Is this a good time to sell?
2. Does that mean it’s a bad time to buy?
3. If I’m moving, do I want to buy or sell first?
4. What are up and coming areas?
- The Junction/Dovercourt
- Wallace Emerson
- Dufferin Grove
- Upper Beaches (east)
- Birch Cliff (east)
- Cliff Crest (east)
- New Toronto (west)
- Long Branch (west)
5. When is the best time sell?